June 26 – August 4, 2017
Ages 8-18 | Beginner to Pre-professional Levels | 6 week or 3 week sessions
With over 30 years of training dancers, the Ithaca Ballet summer dance program offers a solid foundation in correct classical ballet, combined with modern and jazz classes for added strength, versatility, and freedom of movement. This summer will be an exciting opportunity for the dancers to develop their dance skills and make new friends.
The summer program is held at the studios of the Ballet Center of Ithaca, 504-506 North Plain Street in Ithaca, NY.
All Levels 9AM – 3PM Monday-Friday
- Daily ballet classes plus jazz, modern, and conditioning classes
- Workshops in music, stagecraft, nutrition and more
- Composition class
- Recreation and swimming
- Performances at the end of each three week session
Intermediate – Advanced Levels
- Daily Pointe classes
- Variations from the Classical repertoire
- Partnering class
- Cindy Reid: Artistic Director and instructor of intermediate to advanced ballet and pointe, classical variations
- Gunilla Lieberman: Basic to early intermediate ballet, character dance and beginning pointe
- Tucker Davis: Jazz dance and partnering
- Amanda Moretti: Modern dance and Composition
- Ayla Naghsh: Conditioning class
2017 Program Dates & Fees
- Six-week session: June 26 – August 4, $1000.00
- Three-week session I: June 26 – July 14, $600.00
- Three-week session II: July 17 – August 4, $600.00
For all sessions, a non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is due by June 1 to guarantee your dancer’s spot in the program. This deposit will be applied to your program fee.
We are able to offer a limited number of full and partial scholarships. An application is included in the registration packet. Scholarship applications due by May 1, 2017.
Contact the camp secretary at: email@example.com